High School Athletics Grades 9-12
Bedford Central School District
Department of Health, Physical Education and Interscholastic Athletics
Mr. Chris Coughlin, Interim Director
Mr. Joseph Klausz, Curriculum Coordinator – Health & Physical Education
Ms. Barbara Zatarga, Department Secretary
Athletic Start Dates
Monday March 13th - All Varsity & JV Sports
Monday March 27th - Modified
Fox Lane Nation,
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Online Registration for Interscholastic Athletics:
VARSITY AND JV REGISTRATION
OPENS FEBRUARY 17 - CLOSES MARCH 6
FREE SCHOOL PHYSICAL
MARCH 10, 2017
OPENS MARCH 6 - CLOSES MARCH 20
FREE SCHOOL PHYSICAL
MARCH 21, 2017
The Electronic Registration Process is Required - The paper forms for medical clearance are no longer used. Registrations are done electronically through Family ID (see directions below). Registration of your student cannot begin before the indicated date because the "Medical History Update" must be within 30 days of the beginning of the athletic practices. This is a NYSED regulation. If you need a paper form you must pick it up at the FLHS Athletic Office.
To register your child from Fox Lane Athletics you will need:
- The Student's ID number - this can be found on the student's district ID or in the Parent Portal. You will be required to use this number during the registration process.
- A Valid Physical Examination within the past 12 months. A copy of the Health exam form must either be uploaded during this registration process OR a hard copy will need to be dropped off at the FLHS nurses office between October 15-November 1, 2016. FLHS will offer free physical exams on November 3, 2016 - please see the nurse to make an appointment. FLMS will offer free physical exams on November 15, 2016 - please see the nurse to make an appointment.
Directions for On Line Registration:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school’s FamilyID Landing page: http://www.familyid.com/fox-lane-high-school
- Login using the email address and password you created last season
- Choose the sport
- Click on “Add Participant Below or Click to Select” and pick your child’s name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements
- Save and Submit
- For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.